Such a strange medium for communication

EggXpert Community Members 1

EggXpert Community Members 1
The Blog Group for all EggXpert Community Members

Dr. Funkenstein

"I think it's probably a good thing to be considered stable, but with a capacity for madness."

Such a strange medium for communication

• Comments 1
Is it just me or are blogs this huge phenomenon that sprang up suddenly, and for some strange reason skyrocketed in popularity overnight. I know there have always been message boards, newsgroups, forums, etc. It's just that blogs are so much more a personal thing than anything else. It really makes me wonder what new forms of communication will come up in the future. The internet is such a powerful tool that it almost scares me to see where we are going.

What are your thoughts on blogs? 

• Blogs are like daily newsletters and the format is strangely appealing to the eyes (at least that's what I have noticed).  People have opinions, and this is a nice way to convey opinions because it looks professional, most blog interfaces are pleasing to the eye, and the blogs present opinions that are personal, real, and not subject to the guidelines, rules and conventions of mass media presentations such as CNN, Newsweek, Digest, Forbes, etc...