Off Topic (Archived)

Off Topic (Archived)
A description has not yet been added to this group.

GO Tracer ! Grab the Throne ~~

• LOL yesterday it was 5 more, LOL but I deleted 3 Crying no spamy award for that one.
  • Good for you! TracerApplauseApplauseApplause

It is so nice to always  have you here with us. Being active, passionate and  helpful is what i stick to at all times, glad to see you doing this too. LOl, Tracer, go, go, go............ApplauseApplauseApplause

• Thanks whitelotus it just nice to help others out when we can. Big Smile and thanks for the kind words as well Embarrassed
  • Double posts are horrible! =P.
  • But usually they're unintentional.
  • Yeah but it pops up something about cannot duplicate post... so I guess that minimizes a lot of double posting already.
  • It depends on if the site will hang to get that message. some times I think that its not going thru and hangs there so I will click it 4 to 5 times and then there is 1 - 3 posts.

As TFJ stated they are unintentional most of the time but this time it was intentional. So I add another 9999999999999999999999999999 spammy points. LOL 

• Oh. Usually when that happens it gives me that message about duplicate posts.
  • Most of the time that will come up but there are times that it will not.
  • That's right Tracer just hit over 7,000 posts. Only 1800-1900 more till you catch cool but by that time he will have about another 1,000 or so posts for you catchup too. Keepup the good work dude!Smoking
  • Gratz tracer, keep up the good spam posts. Big Smile

• LOL hold on let me get my walker OldMan .... ok got it with the tennis balls on the bottom you better run Gms I commin to get ya. . Thanks Hog and Gms

•     

-Walks briskly-

• tracer,,,go get him boy,,,,,
  • Come back here you whippier snapper I have flames on my walker and I can out walk you any day there whippier snapper.

Trying HD can  I use your Harley?

Hold on as soon as I get my car out of this spot I will get you

car-crash-into-parking-garage.jpg picture by Tracer990

[edited by: Tracer76]