First off, I have to bring back this Oldie but Goodie---computers run on smoke, once you let the smoke out they don't run. sorry
Where did the sparks, pop, smoke come from, I suspect the power supply. Cooler Master makes great cases but not so great power supplies.
Did you install the proper number of motherboard standoffs in the case before mounting your motherboard?
I would take everything apart and search for any burnt traces on everything, and nicked wires on the power supply leads.
I believe the sparks and smoke came from the PSU because now the power switch for the PSU wont flip to off
I just checked again and I installed only the correct brass standoffs so thats no the problemI did notice something though. The back plate for the cpu cooler was touching the case...could this have done it?and if this is the problem please tell me id didnt ruin my CPUor MOBO
Well if the sparks and smoke came from the power switch on the back of the PSU, there is still a little hope. Generally you can sniff out where the problem is. You probably have noticed a rather pungent smell that burnt electronics give off. It will stay on the components for days. So you might be able to smell in addition to looking at your parts to tell what got toasted and what might be salvagable.
All in all, I would give a new PSU a try.
Hope you can get this fixed, Kunzy