Discussion {{'2012-04-10T19:52:41-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}

Account suspended?

My account just got suspended after placing an order and instantly getting voided,  Thank you for shopping with Newegg.We do our very best to give you the best possible shopping experience. However, we're sending this note to let you know that your order, which was recently placed under your acco......

Please log on to comment on this discussion.

17 Comments
Sort by:
Written on {{'2018-08-11T18:02:43-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer

Mine is suspended too ? I don’t know what I did ? I love Staci ! She’s great ! I’m so bummed and I have a 10k Limit on my card ? Now I can’t order anything ... so sad .. first experience I hope it’s fixed .... I heard they might not let me use this credit card ... I’m just hurt more than anything I’m very sick ... cancer ... and I guess I have to stay at the other store .... please fix my account it says suspended ... and I know Staci emailed them! I hope they Kirsten to her .. it was the bank error not ours .... 

Written on {{'2018-03-15T02:29:08-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer
There are additionally applications like Hootsuite and also Barrier Instagram Log In from Facebook you still won't have the ability to publish any type of pictures without.
Written on {{'2018-02-23T04:01:46-08:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer
For those on a spending plan, this skil timber router can aid them. official guide Like the power runs out your hands motor that could produce.
Written on {{'2012-06-07T07:52:13-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer

I'm also having the same issue, but I have no trouble logging into my account. I have been using the same card for my orders since 2008 and it is only now that I'm having issues.

Thank you for shopping with Newegg.

We do our very best to give you the best possible shopping experience. However, we're sending this note to let you know that your order, which was recently placed under your account, has been voided.

Due to complications that may arise during our verification process, we cannot process all orders immediately. Some orders are stopped before they are sent to our warehouse if our system detects an error. This order can still be placed again, but we would like one of our Customer Service Representatives to ensure that your order information is accurate first.

Written on {{'2012-05-30T20:37:32-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer
I am having the same problem.  Ordering with cards I use almost weekly, suddenly cannot go through.  All orders are "Canceled" with no explanation why.  I call the CSR and they say that the message says the info on the card doesn't match up what is in the order.  I verify with them and with the CC company, and it does match up (of course - been using the same cards for years) - can you look into this for me?
Written on {{'2012-05-28T15:41:31-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer

[quote user="TGIFreddy"]Hello jojob2,

I received your PM and will be responding to your inquiry directly. Thank you and I apologize for the inconvenience. 

[/quote]

I have similar problem, Please check PM   TGIFreddy , hope you can help me

thanks 

Written on {{'2012-05-24T08:41:25-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer
Hello jojob2,

I received your PM and will be responding to your inquiry directly. Thank you and I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Written on {{'2012-05-24T00:40:41-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer

Sorry, I'm new to the forums but I've been a Newegg customer for years.

Anyway, just wanted to ask if your issues have been resolved?

I have the same issue after not buying for 2 weeks. I ordered something yesterday. Then all my orders have been cancelled and voided. Is this account suspension? =(

Written on {{'2012-05-12T14:17:56-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer
I am having the same issue too. I spend the whole day speaking to csr's and even the supervisor but got nothing except that they said my billing did not match? I even call up my bank and they said everything was fine. I was able to buy something last week too and it went through. Now is just never works. They told me they also update there sercurity system and reason it could be causing this. If so it needs to be fix because now I can't get the item I want and is already oos. I was even told i would get an email from the verification dept, but still nothing.
Written on {{'2012-05-10T17:31:41-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer
I am sorry guys, I can take a look into it on my end to see if there is anything I can do to help. If you guys are still having issues, send me a PM with your order information. Thank you. [Y]
From Topics:
Archive

Post Stats

• 1 Followers
  • 17 Comments
  • Last Edited on {{'2018-08-11T18:02:43-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Feedback