Discussion {{'2012-12-13T11:40:21-08:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}

The End of the World

I've been hearing sooooo many people bring this up the past few days. And they all have one thing in common.They totally misunderstand what the Mayans did and did not predict.The Mayans were prolific astrologers. They cast calendars hundreds of years into the future. Their year began at the Winter Solstice(Dec 21)...

Please log on to comment on this discussion.

40 Comments
Sort by:
Written on {{'2017-11-16T07:23:33-08:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer
Written on {{'2012-12-25T18:33:46-08:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!  That's very sweet. [kissy] [egypt]
Written on {{'2012-12-25T08:59:34-08:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer
when i met my wife back in '95 i figured she was more important than the way to much drinking i was doing,,,turns out it was a wise choice [;)]
Written on {{'2012-12-24T23:23:37-08:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer
[quote user="fatboyHD"][quote user="products"][quote user="fatboyHD"]

wow,, i've never seen macaroons in colors like that,, i would prolly OD on 'em,,,lol [/quote]

Hahaa, I sure did. [rofl]

[quote user="fatboyHD"] i do like the Christmas lights in NYC,, i just couldn't live there, i would have to put my pig cooker out on the sidewalk [:P] and my dog loves to free roam, that ain't happening in NYC [;)] [/quote]

LOL a pig cooker out on the side walk [rofl] I tend to consider ....gross??? stuff like that as things for Chinatown. [:o] A whole animal like Turkey, is [punch] Ewww! [die]

You can bbq in central park or out in the hamptons and let your dog roam free in off leash parks though, there are quite many of them here.  Many people loooove dogs so.... you can also walk into many stores with your dogs, travel using public transpotation so long as you carry them in bags and stuff.. [egypt]

[quote user="fatboyHD"]

and yes products, i was born on NYEve,, i have had some awesome b-day parties, i even remember *some* parts of 'em [punch][smok][guitar][rofl],,, alas, i am older now, prolly somewhat wiser, just a little [:O], but i don't party as much, or as hard as i used to,,

like i said tho,,,'tis the season,,[;)]

[/quote]

Lolol!!!  So you don't remember most of your birthday parties. [:o][rofl]

That Santa must be you, drunk!  [groovy]

[/quote]i don't drink anymore,, but i will take a drink on a special occaision,, but my limit is 3 double Quervos, and prolly only a couple times a year,,[;)][/quote]

Hm...... what made ya stop? Just curious. [:D]  It's probably better that we don't drink too much anyway thou.... [egypt]

Written on {{'2012-12-23T19:09:56-08:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer
[quote user="products"][quote user="fatboyHD"]

wow,, i've never seen macaroons in colors like that,, i would prolly OD on 'em,,,lol [/quote]

[quote user="fatboyHD"] i do like the Christmas lights in NYC,, i just couldn't live there, i would have to put my pig cooker out on the sidewalk [:P] and my dog loves to free roam, that ain't happening in NYC [;)] [/quote]

LOL a pig cooker out on the side walk [rofl] I tend to consider ....gross??? stuff like that as things for Chinatown. [:o] A whole animal like Turkey, is [punch] Ewww! [die]

You can bbq in central park or out in the hamptons and let your dog roam free in off leash parks though, there are quite many of them here.  Many people loooove dogs so.... you can also walk into many stores with your dogs, travel using public transpotation so long as you carry them in bags and stuff.. [egypt]

[quote user="fatboyHD"]

and yes products, i was born on NYEve,, i have had some awesome b-day parties, i even remember *some* parts of 'em [punch][smok][guitar][rofl],,, alas, i am older now, prolly somewhat wiser, just a little [:O], but i don't party as much, or as hard as i used to,,

[/quote]

[/quote]i don't drink anymore,, but i will take a drink on a special occaision,, but my limit is 3 double Quervos, and prolly only a couple times a year,,[;)]
Written on {{'2012-12-23T18:38:09-08:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer
[quote user="fatboyHD"]

LOL a pig cooker out on the side walk [rofl] I tend to consider ....gross??? stuff like that as things for Chinatown. [:o] A whole animal like a turkey, is [punch] Ewww! [die]

[quote user="fatboyHD"]

[/quote]

Written on {{'2012-12-23T15:35:13-08:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer

wow,, i've never seen macaroons in colors like that,, i would prolly OD on 'em,,,lol

i do like the Christmas lights in NYC,, i just couldn't live there, i would have to put my pig cooker out on the sidewalk [:P] and my dog loves to free roam, that ain't happening in NYC [;)]

Written on {{'2012-12-23T06:32:56-08:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer

Mew, I know, right?  We've been teasing him with this really hard. [groovy]

[quote user="fatboyHD"]

Friday night i went to a world ending party,, and i just got home about 4 am from a world not ending party,,,,

[/quote]

[rofl]  That sounds sooo very weird! [rofl]  I love it! [rofl]

We had a holiday lunch with coworkers, we went to a sushi restaurant, after our plan to go to an Italian / French joint failed because this celeb chef restraunt said we could make reservation only if we were to take their prefixed 3 course menu [die], which nobody wanted becuase of what was to come next --->  and a holiday (early) dinner (departmental one with catering who brought red and green plates) at work and holiday dinner with some friends from other states who were going home for the holiday weekend.  In addition to receiving a crazy amount of chololate and other sweets like macaoons. the macaroons were very cute like these

. The reason I felt I couldn't eat anymore yesterday. [:p]

Then.... looook! [groovy]  Red & green. [groovy]

Zero hint of this world ending around me. [:o]

[quote user="fatboyHD"]

oh yeah, we cooked a 100lb pig also,,''tis the season for party's", all of which will cumulate with my b-day party new years eve [<:o)]

[/quote]

Lolol! So you were born on NYE??!?!? [:D]

No comment on the pig..... [:#] 

Written on {{'2012-12-23T02:04:33-08:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer

well y'all, the world didn't end,, i was alittle disappointed as i love a good fireworks show [:P]

all was not lost tho, Friday night i went to a world ending party,, and i just got home about 4 am from a world not ending party,,,,i think i had a really good time, i have no cuts or bruises, no dents or damage to my wifes car,,,there was plenty to drink,( diet soda for me now ), and lots of good food, a lot of different varieties of very good cereal,, oh yeah, we cooked a 100lb pig also,,''tis the season for party's", all of which will cumulate with my b-day party new years eve [<:o)]

oh yeah,,it seems the host of the party has a green thumb and a very nice/large collection of small cacti, i'm almost positive that as i was sitting around the campfire i had a very nice talk with Sitting Bull,,[;)]

Written on {{'2012-12-21T20:20:42-08:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer

I don't really have celebrity crushes, persay, though there are some which catch my eye in particular as far as being attractive. [:P] I wouldn't know which are single moms though, I don't pay attention to celebrity drama.

Most of our customers are repeats, so I've long lost count. lol

From Topics:
Archive

Post Stats

• 0 Followers
  • 40 Comments
  • Last Edited on {{'2017-11-16T07:23:33-08:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Feedback