Discussion {{'2007-08-14T12:41:23-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}

RIP

Here is a thread to eulogize the recently departed.  Feel free to add comments or names....

Please log on to comment on this discussion.

10 Comments
Sort by:
Written on {{'2017-05-06T17:02:05-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer

well y'all, i ain't been around here in quite sometime, but an e-mail from an old friend has brought me here 2day,,,so i'll just say hey 2 y'all,,and,,

RIP Eggxpert, u were awesome 4 a long time, never 2 be again 

Written on {{'2017-04-22T01:52:34-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer

Written on {{'2014-02-27T11:48:00-08:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer

Tim Wilson died  Wednesday, Feb 26,  52 years old

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rRDOrIabh8

Written on {{'2014-02-24T15:08:00-08:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer
that is a very nasty way to die
Written on {{'2014-02-24T11:10:00-08:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer

Harold Ramis, actor, writer and director, dead at 69

Dr. Egon Spengler: There's something very important I forgot to tell you.

Dr. Peter Venkman: What?

Dr. Egon Spengler: Don't cross the streams.

Dr. Peter Venkman: Why?

Dr. Egon Spengler: It would be bad.

Dr. Peter Venkman: I'm fuzzy on the whole good/bad thing. What do you mean, "bad"?

Dr.
Egon Spengler: Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping
instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed
of light.

Dr Ray Stantz: Total protonic reversal.

Dr. Peter Venkman: Right. That's bad. Okay. All right. Important safety tip. Thanks, Egon.
Written on {{'2011-05-17T19:20:43-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer

GHDSTRAIGHTENERScan feel the dynamicsbelonging using the tresses and modify by itself to ideal temperature. Thisallows it to design a lot quicker collectively with a whole great offer morethoroughly. Each and every GHD metal consists of a element to instantly turn byitself away appropriate after 30 minutes, that is very helpful as we ordinarilyneglect to turn them off, which prospects to danger. Like several other irons,GHD has 1-inch broad plates that take place to be viewed as the ultimatedimension for fast styling. They are unbelievably durable, as they have twomodes that safeguard the metal from condensation collectively with a thermalfuse protection that prevents it from overheating. in spite of the actualitythat GHD provides the greatest standards of high quality and is also not almostcertainly to break easily, [url=www.newghdshop.com]GHD hair STRAIGHTENERS [/url] come about withone-year warranty. The new rounded barrels you will come about throughoutwithin your GHD Mark IV Pink Flat metal provide you with choices of curling,waving and flicking. You will find out new types that meet your tresses andcope with stylish appears and tousled volume.<o:p></o:p>

Good tresses times are hard to come about byapplying the developing pollution and dust. However, GHD was founded for thissolo purpose, to make sure which you can possibly be optimistic that thetroubles are cured. GHD metal admirers are developing in quantities andtherefore are anticipated to hold on to increase. As these [url=www.newghdshop.com] GHD STRAIGHTENERS [/url]  havespecial features that do not harm the hair, you can use them frequently todesign your hair. Divide your tresses into several sections to produce theprocedure quicker. Preserve the GHDS lightly and slide it within your best using thesuggestion belonging using the hair; placing stress in your straight tresses isnot whatsoever essential even although you are utilizing GHD styling rod.Applying GHD STRAIGHTENERS lightly is enough to preserve gorgeous and stylishhair.
Written on {{'2011-01-16T12:56:02-08:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer

Major Richard Winters

1-2-11

One of the greatest American Hero's to over live.  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Winters

Written on {{'2007-08-17T14:56:06-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer

May all those who died in the Peruvian earthquake rest in peace.

Written on {{'2007-08-15T08:27:06-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer

I don't know if this would be considered "recently departed" but worth mentioning.

Milton Friedman 1912 - 2006.  The most influential economist in modern times.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milton_friedman  

Written on {{'2007-08-14T12:42:54-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer

Merv Griffin 82

Phil Rizzuto 89 

From Topics:
Archive

Post Stats

• 1 Followers
  • 10 Comments
  • Last Edited on {{'2017-05-11T14:13:22-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Feedback