Discussion {{'2008-07-01T16:31:11-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}

Newegg Tracking Number doesn't work

Hello forum members!   I have a bit of a problem on my hands. It seems that my tracking number doesn't work. I copy and pasted it exactly into both the USPS and Newegg website, but it always displays this message: "Your entry does not appear to be a valid tracking number. Please verify your entry and try a...

Please log on to comment on this discussion.

10 Comments
Sort by:
Written on {{'2018-08-03T23:23:50-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer

If you're extremely Ucraft eco friendly and care about buying best dishwasher a more energy efficient dishwasher best rated dishwashers compared with the requirement, dishwasher reviews we recommend the Samsung StormWash, official website given that it uses kilowatt hours of electric power.

Written on {{'2018-02-21T04:54:38-08:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer

As you said "Your entrance does not give off an impression of being a substantial following number" but rather I checked again and it isn't working what would it be a good idea for me to do would it be advisable for me to change my framework? Dissertation Proposal Writing Service

Edited on {{'2018-01-04T22:44:00-08:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer

As you said "Your entry does not appear to be a valid tracking number" but I checked again and it is not working what should I do should I change my system? Dissertation Proofreading Service

Written on {{'2017-12-26T22:35:19-08:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer
In this message we will certainly talk about much less regarding my-loweslife.co After the effective development and also advancement in the USA.
Written on {{'2008-07-08T14:49:17-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer
Any update? Did it get delivered?
Written on {{'2008-07-02T15:48:47-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer

Yep UPS or Fed-Ex would be better at times for shipping. Well at least its figured out and you will get your products. [egypt]

Written on {{'2008-07-02T15:15:26-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer

LOL

Well I called them, and it seems that some problems arose.....so USPS didn't give me a tracking number and it has yet to arrive so they just told me that they're gonna give me a new one and ship it with UPS.

LOL I guess it makes me a bit happier.

Written on {{'2008-07-02T11:33:23-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer

Well here is a link to contact them http://www.newegg.com/HelpInfo/CustomerService.aspx if you need it. yes I would contact them to see whats going on. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Not a problem, its better then having someone you don’t know show up at the door and say "Honey I am home". Rule of thumb for the internet never ever give out any information to any one even in a forum. The only people that can get information US/State/Local government and Employers. <o:p></o:p>

Written on {{'2008-07-02T11:24:08-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer

Ahhh but I have placed my order on the 27th, which was last Friday....so that would make it about 4 days, not counting Sunday. I thought it was kinda weird that it wouldn't work after 2 days, so I might consider calling them and see what up.

And thanks for the info on the tracking number!

Written on {{'2008-07-01T22:43:13-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer
 Now sometimes it takes a while for the tracking number to get thru the system. And UPS my not have updated their info right away this can happen. I have not got my tracking number for sometimes 24hrs to respond.

If it is over that time contact sj1dog or Jas0n and send them a PM about it if its over 24hrs.

From Topics:
Archive

Post Stats

• 0 Followers
  • 10 Comments
  • Last Edited on {{'2018-08-03T23:23:50-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Feedback