Discussion {{'2009-05-08T15:30:55-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}

Windows 7 RC freezing

Alright so I have the RC (64) installed and a small partition that has Vista Business (64) on my drives. The problem, obviously, lies with WIndows 7 though. It boots up just fine and works great, until I leave it alone for a while. I've no idea how long it takes for the system to lock up but I come back from being...

Please log on to comment on this discussion.

1 Comments
Sort by:
Written on {{'2009-05-08T17:22:43-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer

Please read the forum rules..

[quote user="Rules"]

You can do the following in here only.<o:p></o:p>

You can post a screenshot of 7

You can write your recommendations. <o:p></o:p>

You can post your benchmarks.<o:p></o:p>

ECT.....<o:p></o:p>

YOU CAN NOT<o:p></o:p>

As of January 16, 2009 the legit beta testers received an email if there are any issues to report them on a MS forum only. You cannot ask for assistance here as per Microsoft’s Policy. This is to get a accurate account of problems with hardware, drivers ect.... If you are not a real beta tester then sign up its free to do so. So that means quit getting hacked versions of the software. The people that did receive the email know what to do, the ones that did not are posting here and there is a reason for this.  This also means you can and will be reported as well for listing issues of beta software.

[/quote]

Microsoft wants to keep all the issues with Windows 7 and their resolutions on Microsoft's website to prevent having to have their engineers sign up for forums all around the world to collect information they need to fix these problems and communicate with their users... 

Please go to Microsoft's website / forums for Windows 7 with this issue.

Thread locked

From Topics:
Archive

Post Stats

• 0 Followers
  • 1 Comments
  • Last Edited on {{'2009-05-08T17:22:43-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Feedback