Discussion {{'2009-07-31T08:01:46-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}

Warcraft Movie

Blizzard has confirmed Sam Raimi as the director of the world of warcraft movie.....http://warcraft.moviechronicles.com/ with legendary pictures and sam raimi signed up I think this could be a really awesome movie in the making... "The story takes place about a year before World of Warcraft begins," Blizzard cre......

Please log on to comment on this discussion.

6 Comments
Sort by:
Written on {{'2009-10-21T14:29:59-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer

Word on the street is that it's going to be from "An Alliance point of view". . . 

I hope that the movie at least plays it fair with the horde.  I'm thinking from the "thematically it's about cultures and conflict." that it might have a point of view from both side.  I'm going to see it either way, but if they make the horde into the "bad guys" I won't be very happy.

As a Horde player, the Alliance are my sworn enemies.  If I am subjected to listening to their sob story for 2 hours, I am going to go straight home and gank every AC I can find!

FOR THE HORDE!

Written on {{'2009-08-28T12:36:49-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer

Ohhh that Dragon Ball really, totally, definitely broke a lot of hearts...scary as well..

Written on {{'2009-08-27T20:39:44-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer

The director is the guy who did spiderman 3...

nuff said...

Written on {{'2009-08-26T03:29:19-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer
[quote user="JamesJB34"]

I cant wait. [:D]

Why is it a bad thing? Cant understand some people on how they can derate a movie before they even watch it,makes no sense [:(]

[/quote]

here is why:

1. Its hollywood

2. Its hollywood

3. did i say its hollywood?

there are PLENTY of moves hollywood made and ruin the game -_- (EX: House of dead, Street fighter: leyend of chun li, etc) and not only games, they do with anime too (Ex: Dragon ball evolution)

they ALWAYS do the same thing, even "Terror" movies they make dont even scare anyone anymore since they always start with the music then someone screams...... its the same in all the movies, they gotta change >.>

Written on {{'2009-08-10T09:41:25-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer

I cant wait. [:D]

Why is it a bad thing? Cant understand some people on how they can derate a movie before they even watch it,makes no sense [:(]

Written on {{'2009-08-02T17:04:46-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer
this is a bad thing if you ask me - 
From Topics:
Archive

Post Stats

• 0 Followers
  • 6 Comments
  • Last Edited on {{'2009-10-21T14:29:59-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Feedback