Discussion {{'2007-05-16T19:45:38-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}

video editing software

basically what i need is a program that cuts smaller parts from mpeg and avi files...thanks in advance...

Please log on to comment on this discussion.

5 Comments
Sort by:
Written on {{'2017-09-01T00:22:16-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer

Finally I find this thread about video converter. I just want to ask you guys a questionwould you mind, yesterday i searched and found this article of HD crack, http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/tips/hd-crack.html, in the tutorial, they say they will send me the activation key after sending them an email. I have done that, but until today, I do not get the code. Do you guys ever use this software or hear about it, what should i do next? Can you give me any free sites where I can download a full version of any video converter?

Written on {{'2007-05-25T15:07:09-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer

[quote user="dreadmuppet"]ok yeah let me get a bit more specific....my friend is making a video for skool aboot surgery....he wanted to get a few scenes from a movie to put on it (30 to 120 seconds i'm assuming)...the dvd was of course encrypted so i decrypted it and burned it for him but his amazing mac which is all good for videos and whatnot wouldn't play it (what sarcasm from a pro pc guy? never :) ....so i used nero recode to change the dvd files to mpeg but the mac video editing program said it was too large...so i'm trying to find a way to easily (nero vision is confusing us both) cut small segments from that large mpeg file
[/quote]

In this case you need Quick Video Converter. Nice little thing. 

Written on {{'2007-05-23T06:26:19-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer

Give VirtualDubMod a shot.  Open the video, set in out points, export.  Voila!

Written on {{'2007-05-16T19:57:19-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer
ok yeah let me get a bit more specific....my friend is making a video for skool aboot surgery....he wanted to get a few scenes from a movie to put on it (30 to 120 seconds i'm assuming)...the dvd was of course encrypted so i decrypted it and burned it for him but his amazing mac which is all good for videos and whatnot wouldn't play it (what sarcasm from a pro pc guy? never :) ....so i used nero recode to change the dvd files to mpeg but the mac video editing program said it was too large...so i'm trying to find a way to easily (nero vision is confusing us both) cut small segments from that large mpeg file
Written on {{'2007-05-16T19:49:27-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer
how small?  have you tried windows movie maker? 
From Topics:
Archive

Post Stats

• 0 Followers
  • 5 Comments
  • Last Edited on {{'2017-09-01T00:22:16-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Feedback