Community

Community
All discussions relating to our community

The Venture Awards- Got Venny?

• From time to time I will be giving out a new award for exceptionally brilliant replies to posts in this forum. It is the Venture award,named in honor of one of our members who doesn't seem to be around lately. I will call the award the Venny for short.. chico84 was the first recipient. Keep looking for The Venny in a thread near you..

[edited by: volfann, volfann]
    Rate this post:
  • interesting idea, is this something that can happen to more than one person at a time?
    Rate this post:
  • Could happen anytime,to anyone. I guess most will be given in the discussion area since that is where the wittiest replies tend to generate from. keep in mind it is only a token of my personal appreciation for a good witty reply and is not an official award from eggxpert.Big Smile
    Rate this post:
  • volfann:
    Could happen anytime,to anyone. I guess most will be given in the discussion area since that is where the wittiest replies tend to generate from. keep in mind it is only a token of my personal appreciation for a good witty reply and is not an official award from eggxpert.Big Smile

So basicly your saying this is rigged and only friends of the dude and CCR fans can win.  I see how this works now.....  Wink

Sounds like a cool idea volfann  Yes

Rate this post:
  • Already going for the award mei? lol
    Rate this post:
  • MeiLing:

only friends of the dude and CCR fans can win

Well hell, I've got this one in the bag then! -turns on CCR- 

Rate this post:
  • Some of the newer members who are not familiar with Venture and his biting wit may wish to search for some of his posts to see why this award bears his name..I consider it an homage to a forum legend.
    Rate this post:
  • Great idea Volfann!!  Venture's not around??  Too bad, he will venture in from time to time I am sure.....

Rate this post:
  • @The Dude,

Why not link to the person who received the Vinny the post that got him/her the award?

I know which post you are referring to (or at least I think I do) but others may not.

EDIT:

And might want to mention people could PM you if they think they found a Vinny. Less work for you :-)

[edited by: root]
    Rate this post:
  • As requested Root, here is a link to the thread with the first Venny award..http://www.eggxpert.com/forums/2/142796/ShowThread.aspx#142796

I will consider nominations by forum members if they see a worthy reply . Just drop me a PM.

Rate this post:
  • For those of you lazy...

http://www.eggxpert.com/forums/permalink/142796/146406/ShowThread.aspx#146406 

Rate this post:
  • volfann:
    From time to time I will be giving out a new award for exceptionally brilliant replies to posts in this forum. It is the Venture award,named in honor of one of our members who doesn't seem to be around lately. I will call the award the Venny for short.. chico84 was the first recipient. Keep looking for The Venny in a thread near you..

Oh snap! Woohoo

Rate this post:
  • That sig still cracks me up. That's right up there with BUNNY!

Rate this post:
  • root:
    That sig still cracks me up. That's right up there with BUNNY! 

You'd better watch out you know........where there's one Groovy  ......................

soon theres  Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   GroovyGroovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   Groovy   an army of them..

[edited by: Tallon41]
    Rate this post:
  • Oh gawd! It's like the web in 1998 all over again.. People spamming the same gif over and over and over...

Hampster dance anyone? Frustrated 

Rate this post: