Software

Software
All discussions relating to software

Windows 7 Key for $30

• hi, I bought a Windows 7 key for about $30 about a year ago and I didn't think about this until now but is my key authentic? I bought the key on a website I can't remember through PayPal and it still works to this day but should I be worried if it gets deactivated? How can I be sure it wasn't used before? also if it does get deactivated, will I lose all my files or will I just need a new key?

Rate this post:
  • I should also add that so far my windows key is working perfectly. I got the updates and even got the windows 10 update (even though I didn't update to windows 10). When I check under my computer, it says windows is activated also. If I do decide if I should get a new genuine key from Microsoft themselves, will I have to reinstall windows and lose all my files? Or do I just need to make sure it's wondows 7 pro (because I have pro)?

Rate this post:
  • Okay, thanks for your share, and I also recommend this software avi joiner for you to free download!

Rate this post:
  • Not sure what I am missing but I am not sure what about his posts would lead you to suggest he download shareware to do video clip merging unless I missed something.  I would recommend against downloading freeware or shareware unless you have an express need.  And then be careful for as that land is the playground of malware and infected files.

Rate this post: