QuestionPosted on {{'2016-02-01T21:34:06-08:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}

Video editing PC build

Hello I'm new to the PC building things so I need some help. I'm looking to build a PC that I can edit videos/photos on p!at a few games and other regular computer things. Any suggestions.

Please log on to answer this question.

54 Answers
Sort by:
Written on {{'2018-01-09T01:29:50-08:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer

Thanks for this post! it was very helpful! keep posting! my answer is very efficient and on point here @

Written on {{'2018-06-02T00:00:26-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer

You might even use the application on MAC apparatus. Based in your own pick can watch any picture, sequential and maybe even TV-channel too. This will supply you with more merriment whilst seeing your buddies or family . Stream all recent movies in addition to old movies or shows in your own Computer/Laptop By employing Mobdro to get PC attributes. It's possible to acquire entire entertainment material by installing Mobdro Program on Windows or even Mac. While seeing the large monitor of a personal laptop system, you will receive more experience and also makes it more comfortable. This is the tutorial about what best to play with the flows on PC apparatus. From the below section, I revealed in a exact way how to download and put in Mobdro (Get Mobdro APK) in your own notebook with the thirdparty software. To work with this application in your own PC and MAC apparatus, you want to put in thirdparty applications. In these times many android program players is there such as BlueStacks, ARC Welder, along with iPadian emulators. You are able to download and put in an emulator in your own personal computer device.

Written on {{'2017-10-03T02:07:42-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer
There is an abundance of information available just one click on Google but it makes some time confuse due to a lot of information plus sources write my essay UK I recommend you go visit Cnet where you will find best real human reviews of on any product and software you want to buy. 
Written on {{'2018-03-15T23:20:07-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer

Spotify APK is a digital music service that gives you access to millions of songs.

The Ultimate Entertainment is back with the RedBox TV APK with hundreds of Live TV Channels available for streaming at your proposal.

Written on {{'2018-01-09T06:44:22-08:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer
Written on {{'2017-09-27T05:01:49-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer
Written on {{'2017-09-27T21:20:39-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer
It depends on your budget
Written on {{'2018-01-10T08:11:28-08:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer
Written on {{'2018-01-13T12:24:57-08:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer

I would say to have at least 8GB of memory because running those programs will use a lot of RAM. You want a good graphics card like the GTX 1050 or GTX 1060 as well. there are a ton of recommendation videos for your specific needs, just visit youtube & search, you will surely get a ton of good videos with performance test of suggested hardware

Written on {{'2018-05-17T21:55:32-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer
There is always a Law Dissertation Help UK out there that is perfect for you since there is just an endless number of them. But it is a struggle to browse through the lot of them and pull out a service that you absolutely love. Why not just aim for someone who, instead of catering to specific needs, attends to solving all sorts of problems? We at British Dissertations Help have been in the industry for over ten years, during which we have developed a long list of features that we are confident can resolve all sorts of dilemmas.
From Topics:
Archive

Post Stats

• 0 Followers
  • 54 Answers
  • Last Edited on {{'2018-06-12T11:44:33-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Feedback