QuestionPosted on {{'2017-04-07T15:23:18-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}

Ram upgrade help

Asrock fm2a88x extreme 6+ motherboard Im trying to add 4 ram i just purchased to it but it doesnt seem to be working. I used a pny set of ram and 2 of the other ram and it works fine. However, when i use all 4 of the same ram it doesnt seem to function. Also, the set of two of each work fin on their own. What can ...

Please log on to answer this question.

6 Answers
Sort by:
Written on {{'2017-04-10T08:40:16-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer

What does the MB manual say about the slots?  Typically you'll have to put the 2 PNY in the slots that correspond with each other and the 2 other ones in the other. iirc they're usually slots 1+3 and 2+4, but they're also usually color coded, so check the manual as to which 2 go together with each other.

Other than that, there can be trouble when adding RAM even when it's the same model, purchased years apart.  

Edited on {{'2017-07-17T23:22:01-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer

PC recreations shouldn't use more than 2 GB of RAM (or none that I know does), so 4 gigs of smash are well all that could possibly be needed. Research Paper Writing Service - TopPaperService On the off chance that you are gaming, you should search for a PC that has high processor speed and illustrations card. Smash is useful for multitasking and it's decent when you have loads of projects running.<o:p></o:p>

Written on {{'2017-10-16T03:35:18-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer
The parts are made of different materials, there are those made of chrome and stainless steel, they vary in versatile scholastic thesis composing quality and quality enabling you to pick what suits your money related arrangement, with the latest execution spare parts, you can give your auto an elegant touch. Despite whether you require Write My Essay outside execution or inside parts each one of the parts is of the most amazing quality.
Written on {{'2017-10-31T00:09:16-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer
I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in. The game is best known for its dark sense of humor and its graphic violence . I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I really appreciate your work. Thanks for you agree for me. =>geometry dash =>happy wheels
Written on {{'2017-08-28T04:46:33-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer

<o:p> </o:p>

Execution parts for Dodge Ram incorporate the fuel sparing parts, execution improving air channels and substantially more. The parts are made of various materials, there are those made of chrome and stainless steel, they differ in many-sided academic dissertation writing quality and quality allowing you to pick what suits your financial plan, with the most recent execution save parts, you can give your auto a tasteful touch. Regardless of whether you require outside execution or inside parts every one of the parts are of the most astounding quality.<o:p></o:p>

Written on {{'2017-09-26T03:44:30-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Selected Answer

Read in MB manuals about the slots and you will have to put the 2PNY in the corresponding slots and while the 2 other ones in their respective slots. Also the PC recreations shouldn’t use more than 2GB of RAM and I have known this while working for buy dissertation online where the this troubled me a lot.

From Topics:
Archive

Post Stats

• 0 Followers
  • 6 Answers
  • Last Edited on {{'2017-10-31T00:09:16-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Feedback