Small Business/IT

Have a business and looking to upgrade, as your questions here!

262 Followers, you have followed this Topic.
262 Followers

3 Monitors, PC, and MacBook Pro Setup

Adam Written on {{'2018-04-20T06:43:26-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
I would like to have the capabilities of having 2 monitors connected to my PC and 1 monitor connected to my MacBook and then be able to switch the monitor configuration easily.  I've looked ......
Question From Topics: Laptops · Small Business/IT · Apple OS · Displays · Peripherals

What Bluetooth adapters will connect an Epson projector to a MacBook?

Ian Written on {{'2018-04-08T12:52:40-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Hello NewEgg Community:My digital colleagues of 13 years filed their retirement notices last week.My Dell desktop and my Epson projector were great friends to me and I will miss them.I work at a publi......
Question From Topics: Small Business/IT

Touch Screen display

Cooper Written on {{'2018-04-05T20:08:03-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Hello, I am wondering what the best way to approach this problem is. I originally bought an Ipad to do accomplish this but found that an Ipad cannot be used without a third party app. Which might......
Question From Topics: Small Business/IT · Networking

Looking for recommendations on a switch.

TECH Written on {{'2018-03-19T06:53:28-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
We are a small company that has about 30 devices and we are going to be moving our offices in the near future.  Our current office had a network in place and the landlord provided each of the sui...
Question From Topics: Laptops · Small Business/IT · Programs · CPU

Computer Recommendations for small business

WakerRider2149 Written on {{'2018-03-09T08:58:06-08:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Currently using a MSI laptop with core i7 from 2014 to model in CAD & Solidworks. This computer runs flawlessly, I've never had an issue with slow downs or anything.I need to purchase 2 laptops mo......

POPULAR TOPICS

Feedback