Windows OS

All Windows discussions go here.

866 Followers, you have followed this Topic.
866 Followers
Question From Topics: Build Help/Questions · Windows OS · Storage

How do I move files from SSD with OS to new PC with OS installed already.

Rei Edit on {{'2018-04-21T04:22:13-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
My motherboard recently bit the dust. Since the system was pretty dated and I'm lazy I went the route of buying a prebuilt system from newegg.I want to move/save files that I have on my SSD from my pr......
Answer
John Watson Written on {{'2018-04-21T04:22:13-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Take a stab at interfacing the SSD to the working machine with a USB to SATA link as an outer drive and after that utilization Macrium Reflect to choose what you need and move it. write my assignment...
Discussion From Topics: Windows OS · PC

Issue making all games unplayable! PLEASE HELP!

cm30 Edited on {{'2018-04-16T23:48:45-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Hi,Im having an issue making all games unplayable. After each action, I have to tab out to see the screen after that action. For example, launch Fortnite, game loads, announcement pops up, hit esc, ta......
Question From Topics: Windows OS

Problem with new PC build.

Redstormer35 Edit on {{'2018-04-07T11:48:10-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
I have recently built a new PC and it has a problem whenever I try to run the Windows install disc. I run the disk, and it gets to the windows logo, stays there for a second, and then resets itself an...
Question From Topics: Electronics/Home Goods · Laptops · Windows OS

Best sub 250$ laptop for office work?

Deltoidd Edit on {{'2018-04-05T23:36:55-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
'Ey there!Recently my Father's work laptop bit the dust and he's been searching around for an affordable alternative. However with his birthday coming up, I really want to surprise him with something ......
Question From Topics: Custom Builds · Windows OS · Displays · PC

I'm looking for a 4k or ultra wide monitor

Kenny Written on {{'2018-03-29T11:50:49-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Im building an overkill build and I would like a 4k or ultra wide monitor. What are some of the best monitors out there right now

POPULAR TOPICS

Feedback