Storage

HDD, SSD, USB Drives, Etc.

762 Followers, you have followed this Topic.
762 Followers
Discussion From Topics: Storage

Newegg isn't sending a return label to my email after requesting one several times

Polymesh Edited on {{'2018-11-19T23:31:15-08:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
So I've got a defective WD Blue 1TB HDD that I received, only to find that it was broken out of box, wouldn't format and generally slowed down the entire PC I installed it in. I created a replacement ...
Discussion From Topics: RAM · Storage · ESports · PC

Looking to get a SSD for new computer

Supfresh Edited on {{'2018-09-29T04:42:53-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Looking for a SSD, price doesn't matter to help out. The computer takes forever to start up and everything for load and it's quite frustrating at times.https://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=......
Discussion From Topics: Build Help/Questions · Cases · Cooling · RAM · Storage

Help With My First Build

Jim Edited on {{'2018-03-01T10:28:40-08:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Hi, I'm new to this forum and this is my first build. I'm looking for some expert advice on the components I've researched and selected. The system will be used for home desktop use. Pretty much no ga......
Discussion From Topics: Build Help/Questions · Cases · Peripherals · RAM · Storage

Help with my first build

Jim Written on {{'2018-02-27T16:15:35-08:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Hi, I'm new to this forum and this is my first build. I'm looking for some expert advice on the components I've researched and selected. The system will be used for home desktop use. Pretty much no g......
Discussion From Topics: Build Help/Questions · Cases · CPU · Motherboard · Storage

Building PC! (FirstTimer)!

Chaseyadream Written on {{'2017-07-18T23:13:33-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Know what I’m doing but don’t know what I’m doing. I’m sort of here for everyone to help me pick my parts & make sure everything is compatible. My budget is 1200-1500$ Know how to build! Want......

POPULAR TOPICS

Feedback