PC

Talk about PC games

432 Followers, you have followed this Topic.
432 Followers
Discussion From Topics: Windows OS · PC

Issue making all games unplayable! PLEASE HELP!

cm30 Edited on {{'2018-04-16T23:48:45-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Hi,Im having an issue making all games unplayable. After each action, I have to tab out to see the screen after that action. For example, launch Fortnite, game loads, announcement pops up, hit esc, ta......
Discussion From Topics: Build Help/Questions · PC

Input and Criticism wanted on a first time build

Zadok Edited on {{'2018-04-15T21:11:59-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
I am building my first gaming PC, and am wanting to run rust. I'm on a strict budget but definitely don't want to end up getting this if it won't do what I want it to. any comments welcome! Thanks!htt......
Discussion From Topics: PC · Playstation · Xbox

What are the Best Games like Diablo for Android, PC, & PS4

jamesjackson Edited on {{'2018-04-19T05:33:32-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Diablo is one of the most popular action-adventure game that Blizzard North released back in 1996 for the first time. As we all know, the primary objective is to control the hero through the open worl......
Discussion From Topics: Build Help/Questions · Custom Builds · Motherboard · Video Cards · PC

BFG 680i SLI upgrade

VeiX Edited on {{'2018-04-16T23:53:02-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
hello boys and girls!i have an ancient 680i SLI mobo with 550ti video card at the moment. figured its time to upgrade a bit so ive been looking at the 1080 ti video card.question is will the mobo and ......
Discussion From Topics: Build Help/Questions · Custom Builds · PC

Upgrading Pc parts for $800 budget.

J Edited on {{'2018-04-16T23:46:26-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
I recently just started playing "Player'sUnknown Battleground aka"PubG". I currently only have Integrated Card so I lag every time I play. Can anyone Recommend me some  good "Video Card/Processor...

POPULAR TOPICS

Feedback