Introductions

Introduce yourself and make new friends!

19 Followers, you have followed this Topic.
19 Followers
Discussion From Topics: Introductions · Off Topic · Events

Sparker366 has passed away.

GmsCool Edited on {{'2017-11-14T13:54:39-08:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
For those of you that have known and Dealt with Sparker366 over all these years I am sad to announce that he has passed away. He was with us in these forums from almost the very beginning in 2007 and ......
Question From Topics: Laptops · Windows OS · CPU · Forum Feedback · Introductions

How To Install NVIDIA Graphic Card?

ScarlettRobert Edit on {{'2017-11-13T02:56:09-08:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
I have I7 6th Generation laptop with 16GB RAM and 2TB hard disk. It has builtin NVIDIA graphic card But I need to upgrade my graphic card.So, in that case what can I do if some one give me some advice......
Discussion From Topics: Introductions

Hello to all those Newegg Faithful!

MikeOGame Edited on {{'2017-10-07T03:10:36-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Hey everyone,Just wanted to give a quick "Hello" and introduce myself.Whether you found yourself on this site by the request of a customer service rep, or maybe just by stumbling upon it randomly on t......
Discussion From Topics: Small Business/IT · Introductions · Off Topic

Why Student should choose a Visa in Australia

marry Edited on {{'2017-10-04T00:38:12-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
It enables you to study and work in Australia all through the span of your course. You are qualified for work 40 hours for every fortnight (2 weeks) amid your examinations, and full-time amid your sch......

Which is better Dell or HP?

Magrudess Edit on {{'2017-07-25T22:41:13-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Hey, I'm looking for my first laptop ever and I'm trying to decide which one is better. I know absolutely nothing about computers and laptops. Pretty much electronics as a whole. But I want to make su...
Answer
thomas Written on {{'2017-07-25T22:41:13-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
In a three-tiered comparison of laptops, Dell came out on top of the low-end laptop comparison, The reason is that Dell Service is very good as compare to others like Sony,Hp ......

POPULAR TOPICS

Feedback