Off Topic

All off topic discussions and non-technical questions go here.

117 Followers, you have followed this Topic.
117 Followers
Discussion From Topics: Video Cards · Off Topic

Skyrocketing prices of GPU's

Chaos13 Edited on {{'2018-11-13T21:01:04-08:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
I am writing this post just to get everyone's opinion about the current state of the gpu market. Prior to Feb 2017 most of the video cards that were gddr5 and 4 to 8 gigs would run for the mid to high...
Question From Topics: Off Topic

My order is being voided 4th time in a row.

egorushka Edit on {{'2018-11-09T11:53:52-08:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Hello!I am trying to purchase a laptop and I have faced this issue that my Newegg order is being voided 4th time in a row. Support does not do anything to help me, after every voided order they keep t......
Answer
NeweggSupport Edited on {{'2018-11-09T11:54:00-08:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Hi there, Egor!I'm so sorry to hear about the troubles that you've encountered with your recent purchase and would like to take a further look into this for you right away. When the time permits, plea...
Discussion From Topics: Introductions · Off Topic · Events

Sparker366 has passed away.

GmsCool Edited on {{'2018-10-31T04:34:51-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
For those of you that have known and Dealt with Sparker366 over all these years I am sad to announce that he has passed away. He was with us in these forums from almost the very beginning in 2007 and ......
Question From Topics: Off Topic

VAT and customs tax for international buyer

monomono Edit on {{'2018-11-15T11:29:08-08:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Hi! Anyone here has an experience dealing with the "Est. Duty & VAT/GST:" upon checkout? According to the self help, the fee is just an estimate but it also says that if the actual tax is hig......
Discussion From Topics: Newegg Studios · Off Topic · Tech News and Reviews · Archive

!Newegg Is the Biggest Scam on the Internet!

ItzSaid Edited on {{'2018-10-30T22:55:45-07:00' | moment:'fromNow'}}
Right, people have read the title and are like "wtf newegg is awesome!" Well sadly Im here to prove you wrong.Since I live in the UK I do not know if this is applicable towards people in america ......

POPULAR TOPICS

Feedback